[rules-users] Adding DROOLS/JBoss Rules to classpath

Steven Williams stevenw at objectconsulting.com.au
Tue Feb 6 19:53:10 EST 2007

In addition to that Kris I have noticed that I can't attach source to any of
the drools jars in eclipse - it seems to treat these jars differently. Do
you know how we can attach the source?

thanks
Steve

On 2/7/07, Kris Verlaenen <kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be> wrote:

>  Currently, a JBoss Rules project is just a Java project with two
> additional characteristics:
>  * The JBoss Rules classpath container is added to the classpath of the
> project
>  * A JBoss Rules builder automatically checks all rules for possible
> errors
>
> In the current version of the IDE (3.0.5) you can only convert existing
> projects to JBoss rules projects by manually altering the .project and
> .classpath files as described in the documentation.  The latest version in
> trunk already contains a shortcut where you can right-click the .project
> file and select the "Convert to JBoss Rules Project" action.  I will see
> whether it is possible to add the JBoss Rules classpath container to the
> list of libraries that can be added.
>
> Kris

Steven Williams

Supervising Consultant

Object Consulting
Office: 8615 4500 Mob: 0439 898 668 Fax: 8615 4501
stevenw at objectconsulting.com.au
www.objectconsulting.com.au

consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference