[rules-users] Sample jboss rules application running out of memory

Jeevan Tambuluri jeevan_tambuluri at symantec.com
Sun Feb 11 16:46:30 EST 2007

I am writing a sample application that is trying to create 150,000
facts. After 100,000 facts have been created and asserted, I get the
following error:

The memory consumption of the java process  is no more than 85MB just
before exception is raised, and my machine has plenty of memory (2GB).
Is it possible to tell eclipse IDE to use more heap space (passing
-Xmx512m to java ) when it runs the application?

Thanks

Jeevan