[rules-users] debugging with 3.1M1 IDE?

Barry Kaplan groups1 at memelet.com
Thu Feb 22 08:35:59 EST 2007

Hi Mark, good to back.

There must be something wrong with my install. I don't have a drools
launch type and the preferences page only has two checkboxes for
reparsing and code folding. When I downloaded the M1 IDE it only
contained a plugin jar -- not the full feature install. Is this by
design for M1? In the mean time I'll do a clean install with a clean
eclipse.

-barry