[rules-users] debugging with 3.1M1 IDE?

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 22 18:17:35 EST 2007

For those having trouble trying to debug rules using breakpoints,
I added some information about this on the wiki:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=DebugRulesEclipse

There already existed documentation on this in svn, but the 3.1M1 release
does not seem to include the latest documentation.

Kris