[rules-users] Decision Tables and Application Deployment

Druler123 AgentVargas2012R at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:49:21 EST 2007

Hello Everybody,

I've just started working on a project that will make use of Decision Tables
and Drools. I have read the documentation on the JBoss site and reviewed the
webinar. So the next step obviously is to join a forum and this looks like a
great place to start.

My question is in regards to actually loading in the table file. Looking at
the example I saw something similiar to the following:

I seem to keep seeing the tables being loaded into the working memory by a
Class Loader. Is this my only option? Also, that being said, is the
recommended approach for deployment to deploy the Decision tables in a jar
file and import that jar file into say a web service project in order to
reference it? Or should it be distributed across the multiple project (like
the server's) classpath?

Besides what the webinar and tutorials have demonstrated, I'm still a bit
confused as to how everything fits together...

Any help would be much appreciated!!