[rules-users] BRMS: Evaluation: JBoss Rules 3.2?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Jan 22 11:32:36 EST 2007

Anstis,

We don't have ruleflow, but we do have AgendaGroups which can provide a
form of rule flow, just that its actually stack based. I'm working on a
more general ruleflow idea at the moment, it may make it into the end of
Q1 release, but its not defnite yet.

Normally you cache the rulebase in a singleton and then just creating
working memory instances as and when you need to - creating a working
memory is light.

The guided gui builder is for 3.2, it's web only based on GWT, I believe
that it will also do DSLs (Mic will have to confirm that).

Mark