[rules-users] org.drools.common.RuleFlowGroupNode

hypnosat7 ablarbi at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 19 04:29:07 EDT 2007

When I fire my rules with a giving rule flow I have this exception :

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.drools.common.RuleFlowGroupNode cannot be
cast to org.drools.spi.Activation
	at
org.drools.ruleflow.instance.impl.RuleFlowSplitInstanceImpl.trigger(RuleFlowSplitInstanceImpl.java:90)
	at
org.drools.ruleflow.instance.impl.RuleFlowSequenceNodeInstanceImpl.triggerCompleted(RuleFlowSequenceNodeInstanceImpl.java:38)
	at
org.drools.common.RuleFlowGroupImpl$DeactivateCallback.execute(RuleFlowGroupImpl.java:212)
	at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.executeQueuedActions(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:1135)
	at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.fireAllRules(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:394)
	at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.fireAllRules(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:384)

Any help pls ?