[rules-users] JBossRules and JAVA Servlet / JSP

Mohammed JBossRules jboss.lakehayli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 06:14:17 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm a new user for JBossRules, and I'm feeling like turning around since
a while, so i thought that sole body could help...
I'm using JBossRules(V4.0.0.12865MR3) on eclipse (Version: 3.3.0 Build
id: I20070621-1340) on MS-Windows XP and  Java(TM) SE Runtime
Environment (build 1.6.0_01-b06)
now the problem is how to use my rules (simple rules in a DRL file) in a
dynamic project based on JSP/Servlets...
i've imported the compiler, the core, jsr94, decisiontable, and also the
core 3.2.3 jars to my build path , but when i try to execute the same
code i'm having errors like:
The import org.drools cannot be resolved
but i have imported the core!!
what's wrong? help please

regards