[rules-users] JBossRules and JAVA Servlet / JSP

Natraj Gudla natraj.forums at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 06:56:35 EDT 2007

You are getting an error at run time. Make sure you include all the required
drools jars in your run time class path. THis will resolve the issue. If you
are using an eclipse launch config, it is very easy to set the class path
jars.

You need to know that compile time libraries and run time libraries have to
indicated separately.

Thanks
Natraj