[rules-users] rete view colours appear diffirent to documentation

Aakil Omar aakil at eostech.co.za
Fri Jul 20 15:39:56 EDT 2007

I was busy trying to draw a rete view according to what I was understanding
from the documentation, but thought it prudent to create the rule in the ide
and then look at the rete view there before assuming that I am correct. I
had a bit of shock at first as it did not look at all as I expected. After a
few deep breaths realized that the colors are probably just different. I
need confirmation if I am reading it correctly please.

Jboss Rules Documentation:

Rete Nodes

In the Eclipse IDE Rete view

It looks like the ObjectTypeNodes are Red not blue and

AlphaNodes are blue not red and the rest is the same as the documentation.
Can someone please confirm this for me before I get it all wrong.

Thanks

Aakil