[rules-users] New version of MSMTeam RuleEditor is on SourceForge

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Jun 6 17:02:26 EDT 2007

MSM Team,

Good work on the project, have you thought of working with us to help
build a better integrated tool, rather than a seperate satelite tool? We
have someone working on unified belief system at the moment, that should
allow fuzzy logic, and others, to be integrated. This system will be an
integrated extension of the Rete network.

Mark