[rules-users] New version of MSMTeam RuleEditor is on SourceForge

Marko Frankovic paparapap at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:42:38 EDT 2007

We're very sorry for the inconvenience, however the application hasn't been
tested on (any) Mac platforms
At this moment the application, on windows (and linux) platforms doesn't run
if started from a directory with empty spaces in it (for instance, desktop
since it is in ( e.g) "C:\Documents And Settings\name\Desktop"), also the
very same error appears.
The problem is somewhat inconveniant, (sorry about that) and is already
fixed and will be released shortly with a few other bug fixes (it's in
version 0.2, so a couple of bugs, unfortunately, exist).
This is probably the reason it doesn't work on your Mac. Since we do not
have any mac computers available to us (so it is kind of a bigger problem
than originaly assessed) we cannot test it whether the fix works on macs or
not :(
In the meantime please try some alternate fix (e.g. moving the app to
another directory).
P.S.
Thanks for the bug notice ;)