[rules-users] M2 release DSL support is partial?

Sikkandar Nawabjan Sikkandar.Nawabjan at ustri.com
Tue May 15 03:21:58 EDT 2007

Mark,
The DSL is enabled completely or partially(engine level).
    (ie) can we use the Eclipse(plugin) to create and test dsl?
    since we tested M2 with eclipse and it seems the Rules are not =
    acticvated when using DSL.
    Our rules are very complex and we required such a Guy support to =
    configure DSL and it is almost not possible to use text editor to write =
    dsl/.
    Please let me know about the DSL feauture that were added in this =
    release
Thanks and Regs,
Basha