[rules-users] M2 release DSL support is partial?

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue May 15 08:34:52 EDT 2007

The DSL support in the eclipse plugin has changed slightly:
 - DSL rules are now considered as a special format.  The extension of DSL rules should thus no longer be .drl but .dslr
 - A dedicated editor for .dslr files has been created, which allows you to see a preview of the translation of your dsl rule to drl

Kris