[rules-users] problem building DRLs using BRMS

Blanco Emanuele e.blanco at reply.it
Wed Dec 10 04:47:12 EST 2008

Hi there,

I've got a problem when building a large DRL (about 40KB) uploaded using the BRMS 4.0.7. If I try to make the build with Firefox, it simply hangs... if I try with IE7, I get a "JavaScript SyntaxError: out of memory". Logs on JBoss AS doesn't mention anything interesting... suggestions/tricks?

Thanks in advance.

--
Emanuele Blanco

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.