[rules-users] Guvnor GUI freezes when listing defined rules

ma-de ma-de at tlen.pl
Wed Dec 10 07:25:20 EST 2008

Hi there,

Im trying to list my previously defined rules but the GUI simply hangs up.
This is what im doing: creation of Category [administration], then creation
of package [packages], importing of my files in java packed into .jar :
create new --> upload new model.jar , then im creating new rule, validating
and saving it. And here comes trouble, I cannot list them when clicking on
"Business rule asset" in this moments GUI freezes.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20934315/Dibujo.jpg

I got apache-tomcat-6.0.16, java version "1.5.0_17",
drools-5.0.0.SNAPSHOT-guvnor.zip (latest)
Below you got my java file which I'm importing in jar later.

Any clue people?
Need help, thx in advance!!!
Mariusz

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20934315/MerchantRules.java MerchantRules.java