[rules-users] Re: JUnit and classpath

J Michael Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 09:40:25 EST 2008

I noticed the absence of asm and tried to manually add version 3.1 and
this had no effect on the trace.

The MinimalDrools plugin is just my plugin to contain what I thought
was the minimal amount of Drools stuff;  I have the exact same error
when I put everything that is in the Drools distribution in the
classpath.

- Mike