[rules-users] Re: Inserting Facts within "Action nodes" (RuleFlow)

Massi Gmail mmquelo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:11:42 EST 2008

I think i worked it around.

Before I fired the rules, I put the following instruction in the "main" code:

workingMemory.setGlobal("wm", workingMemory);

Ofcourse in this way I can access the working memory within
the ruleflow action nodes and I can use them in order
to assert new facts into the "wm" global.

Does it sound a bit tricky?
Does it imply horrible integrity\security issues?

Please, I need a feed back from the "drools" guys to know whether
what I did is correct or not.

Thank You everyone.

Massi