[rules-users] Uploading the fact model to the DRools BRMS

Akila Geethal akilageethal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:34:17 EST 2008

Details
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(
Method.java:585) at org.jboss.seam.util.Reflections.invoke(Reflections.java:21)
at org.jboss.seam.intercept.RootInvocationContext.proceed(
RootInvocationContext.java:31) at
org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(
SeamInvocationContext.java:56) at
org.jboss.seam.transaction.RollbackInterceptor.aroundInvoke(
RollbackInterceptor.java:31) at
org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(
SeamInvocationContext.java:68) at
org.jboss.seam.core.BijectionInterceptor.aroundInvoke(
BijectionInterceptor.java:46) at
org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(
SeamInvocationContext.java:68) at
org.jboss.seam.core.MethodContextInterceptor.aroundInvoke(
MethodContextInterceptor.java:42) at
org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(
SeamInvocationContext.java:68) at
org.jboss.seam.security.SecurityInterceptor.aroundInvoke(
SecurityInterceptor.java:40) at
org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(
SeamInvocationContext.java:68) at
org.jboss.seam.intercept.RootInterceptor.invoke(RootInterceptor.java:106) at
org.jboss.seam.intercept.JavaBeanInterceptor.interceptInvocation(
JavaBeanInterceptor.java:155) at
org.jboss.seam.intercept.JavaBeanInterceptor.invoke(JavaBeanInterceptor.java:91)
at org.drools.brms.server.ServiceImplementation_$$_javassist_3.savePackage(ServiceImplementation_$$_javassist_3.java)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(
Method.java:585) at
org.jboss.seam.remoting.gwt.GWTToSeamAdapter.callWebRemoteMethod(
GWTToSeamAdapter.java:74) at
org.jboss.seam.remoting.gwt.GWTRemoteServiceServlet.processCall(
GWTRemoteServiceServlet.java:290) at
org.jboss.seam.remoting.gwt.GWTRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(
GWTRemoteServiceServlet.java:172) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(
HttpServlet.java:717) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(
HttpServlet.java:810) at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:252) at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at
org.jboss.seam.web.ContextFilter$1.process(ContextFilter.java:42) at
org.jboss.seam.servlet.ContextualHttpServletRequest.run(
ContextualHttpServletRequest.java:46) at
org.jboss.seam.web.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:37) at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:202) at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
StandardWrapperValve.java:213) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
StandardContextValve.java:178) at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(
SecurityAssociationValve.java:175) at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:74)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
StandardEngineValve.java:107) at
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(
Http11AprProcessor.java:811) at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
Http11AprProtocol.java:632) at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1285) at
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595) Caused by:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620) at
org.drools.rule.MapBackedClassLoader.fastFindClass(MapBackedClassLoader.java:60)
at org.drools.rule.MapBackedClassLoader.loadClass(MapBackedClassLoader.java:79)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251) at
org.drools.base.ClassTypeResolver.resolveType(ClassTypeResolver.java:146) at
org.drools.brms.server.rules.SuggestionCompletionLoader.loadClass(
SuggestionCompletionLoader.java:342) at
org.drools.brms.server.rules.SuggestionCompletionLoader.populateModelInfo(
SuggestionCompletionLoader.java:276) at
org.drools.brms.server.rules.SuggestionCompletionLoader.processPackageHeader
(SuggestionCompletionLoader.java:178) at
org.drools.brms.server.rules.SuggestionCompletionLoader.getSuggestionEngine(
SuggestionCompletionLoader.java:130) at
org.drools.brms.server.util.BRMSSuggestionCompletionLoader.getSuggestionEngine
(BRMSSuggestionCompletionLoader.java:41) at
org.drools.brms.server.ServiceImplementation.savePackage(
ServiceImplementation.java:534) ... 47 more

im importing as import package1.Employee

I hav attached the jar which i uploaded.. Thank you very much if u can look
in to my matter.