[rules-users] Uploading the fact model to the DRools BRMS

Rahul Upadhyay email2upadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 01:03:07 EST 2008

your package1.jar seems fine.
Delete the repository folder, derby.log , repository.xml form bin folder of
Jboss.
 Restart your Jboos.

Run BRMS
 Create New Category form Admin
Then Create New package form packages in your Category
Then upload first your jar in this  Category
Check this in your package in model  it should be visible
then put your import statement
then validate

Let Me know if you find problem again.
follw this link too.

file:///home/rahul/Desktop/quick-start-tutorialmovie-for-brms.html

Cheers

Rahul upadhyay