[rules-users] Multiple DSL sources

mmquelo massi mmquelo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:49:21 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I was wondering whether is possible to add multiple DSL sources to a single
rule package.

If we look to the *PackageBuilder* methods we do not find any method
which allows us to add more than one DSL source per DRL reader.

I would like to be able to do something like:

*package myRulePackage*
*expander DSLsource1;*
*expander DSLsource2;*
**
*rule "myMultipleDSLRule"*
*    when*
*        #*
*    then*
*        #*
*end*
**
**
*.....*
**
*rule*
*    .....*
*end*

Is That possible??

In case It weren't possible, Would It be any workaround to this?

I guess I could workaround this using the class *DefaultExpanderResolver*
but I have got no idea on the way to do it.

Can You suggest me any way to do it?

Does anybody have ever had the same issue?

Let me know.

Thank You anyway.

Massi