[rules-users] Multiple DSL sources

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:00:01 EST 2008

Hmm... if you look in BRMSPackageBuilder in the BRMS source code, you can
see you can add DSL files together (you just have one expander statement -
the expander statement is for the IDE) - however, I think that may not work
in eclipse to make it content assistance pick up the other DSL file.

On Jan 17, 2008 6:49 PM, mmquelo massi <mmquelo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I was wondering whether is possible to add multiple DSL sources to a
> single
> rule package.
>
> If we look to the *PackageBuilder* methods we do not find any method
> which allows us to add more than one DSL source per DRL reader.
>
> I would like to be able to do something like:
>

> *package myRulePackage*
> *expander DSLsource1;*
> *expander DSLsource2;*
> **
> *rule "myMultipleDSLRule"*
> *    when*
> *        #*
> *    then*
> *        #*
> *end*
> **
> **
> *.....*
> **
> *rule*
> *    .....*
> *end*
>

> Is That possible??
>
> In case It weren't possible, Would It be any workaround to this?
>
> I guess I could workaround this using the class *DefaultExpanderResolver*
> but I have got no idea on the way to do it.
>
> Can You suggest me any way to do it?
>
> Does anybody have ever had the same issue?
>
> Let me know.
>
> Thank You anyway.
>
> Massi

Michael D Neale