[rules-users] Managing rules across different environments

Havanur, Gururaj (IPS) Gururaj.Havanur at ihg.com
Tue Jun 3 17:21:45 EDT 2008

I have a jBRMS set for QA environment. Once changes are made in QA the
rules have to be promoted to Production. With the current jBRMS I have
to recreate the rules on production or export the rules as packages and
use them as files. My question is.... Is there a way to push the changes
in QA environment to production? Directly from one jBRMS to another?  Or
are there a set of APIs which can be used to export files from one jBRMS
and import it into the other jBRMS?

Basically, I am trying to automate the promotion of rules than do it
manually.

Gururaj Havanur

Architect, Enterprise Architecture

Revenue and Guest Technology