[rules-users] eval question

Mike D mike.dalaker at kewill.com
Wed Jun 4 09:53:01 EDT 2008

I'm close, but no cigar...

I have a header record amount and did an accumulate on a detail amount.  The
sum of the detail can be within a percent of the total.

The $valueUsAmt is the header, and the totValue is the sum of lines...
What I need to do is to take the valueUsAmt * .0001 and if that is >= the
abs value, all is good.

eval($valueUsAmt.subtract($totValue).abs().compareTo(???) <= 0)

It's the * .0001 that is giving me the problem.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!