Re[rules-users] ading incoming connection in Action - Rule flow

Thalupula Ravi thalupularavi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:14:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

How can i read the incoming connection of my action ? using MVEL code.

for example:

Start-->RuleGroup --> Split --> Action --> End

in above example i need to read the name of "Split" in Action using MVEL
code.

it seems that current released version of drools, supporting only MVEL code
in Action.  If it is possible through the JAVA, plz let me know how i can
write java code in Action( any configurations?).

Thanks,
Ravi Thalupula