[rules-users] Uploading the fact model to the DRools BRMS

Felbecker, Tobias t.felbecker at sap.com
Wed Mar 19 05:18:35 EDT 2008

Hi, I fixed the Problem.

First I got rid of the Error

[STDOUT] ERROR 16-01 11:42:25,609 (Contexts.java:flushAndDest
royContexts:335) could not discover transaction status ...

by editing the web.xml of drools-jbrms ear. I found that earlier in this
list.
After that my exception changed into

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class
file  ....

So I created my jars with some different Java versions and with jdk 1.6
the exception was gone. I don't why this is, cause drools and JBoss
should work with 1.5.

Cheers Tobi

Message: 2