[rules-users] firing rules dynamically

hanumesh.m hanumesh.m at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 06:01:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

 I am working with an application, where in it does polls a directory
regularly. When ever it finds a file in the directory, it reads the file
name ( which contains some mask say ABC-834-xxxx ), which my application
sets the ABC-834 to bean of rules. Based on this mask, the targetQ for this
file-content will be decided.

 I am able to do that using .drl file. But as partners increase new files
with their masks will be placed in the source folder. So I have an admin
module which creates partners with the details of mask, sourceQueue and
destinationQ which will act as my rules.

 I need to get all the rules from the database as soon as I found a file in
the source folder, so that I can fire all the rules and decide on the target
queue.(Assuming, partner details will be upadted using admin module)

 Any help for this situation will be very helpful.

 Thanks in Advance,
Hanumesh M