[rules-users] Google Summer of Code Deadlines extended

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Mar 31 19:11:51 EDT 2008

http://blog.athico.com/2008/04/google-summer-of-code-deadlines.html

The GSoC application deadlines have been extended until 1st of April, as
detailed here
<http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/browse_thread/thread/9fa88f31aa401f70>.
I preveiously discussed the Drools GSoC projects here
<http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=5869426&postID=904571116723143033>.
For the lazy I'm listing those below again, so please hurry about get