[rules-users] Sharing packages among rulebases in JEE app

seemamani seemamani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 14:02:51 EDT 2008

Will there be any issue if we use the same package in multiple rulebases? I
saw a comment in one of the posts which states - "Just make sure the only
thing you eventually share among threads is the rulebase. Do not share
session or packages among threads."
http://www.nabble.com/Multithreading-Rulebase-Parsing-Threadsafe-td17239987.html#a17254265
Why do we say that packages should not be shared among threads? If we are
only creating the rulebase from the package, how does it matter?
Thanks,
Seema