[rules-users] newbie - dynamic rules in java and db design

drools newbie techluver007 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 22:47:22 EDT 2008

Hello Vikrant,
Sometime ago, you replied to my question as given below. I don't get this
statement. "For the GUI, you could use XML rather than create your own
language and let drools compile things automatically. ".
can you please elaborate?

"4. I think rules can be written in  java or drools native language. In my
case, When I read the rules from db which is in GUI friendly format,Will it
be easy to convert that to java rules or drools native language?

[Vikrant] Drools can be written in XML or English. For the GUI, you could