[rules-users] newbie - dynamic rules in java and db design

Vikrant Yagnick VikrantY at mastek.com
Thu Oct 9 23:37:46 EDT 2008

Drools can be written in XML as well as normal DRL. The XML method of writing Drools is friendlier for GUI's.
My suggestion, was that instead of creating your own XML language for storing Rules, you could maybe re-use the existing XML language provided by Drools and use the default rule parsing API's.