[rules-users] returning random limited query results

Keller, Kristopher Kristopher.Keller at fnis.com
Sat Oct 25 12:37:05 EDT 2008

Assuming that your criteria is not random and infinite you could write a
query that accepts the criteria you are searching by.  Take a look at
section 6.6 of the user's guide.

http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/4.0.7.19894.GA/html/index.html

I'm fairly new to Drools so I'm more book smart than I am practical
right now but hopefully this will point you in the right direction.

Kris Keller

Fidelity Information Services

678-455-7184