[rules-users] logging with WorkingMemoryEventListener

thomas kukofka thomaskukofka at web.de
Fri Sep 5 10:31:04 EDT 2008

Hello,

I want to use WorkingMemoryEventListener and AgendaEventListener for
logging.
But I have a generic InputObject as fact which has a parameter "type" to
disitnguish between different fact types, but all facts are instances of the
class InputObject, only the type Paramater has different values.
Therefore in the log using DefaultWorkingMemoryEventListener I see only that
an Object of class InputObject is inserted but not which type teh Object
has. Is it possible to configure the WorkingMemoryEventListener that also
the type is logged?

Regards
Thomas