[rules-users] Request for assistance in removing eval from a rule

Marcus Ilgner marcus.ilgner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:00:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 12:48 AM, Warren, David [USA]
<warren_david at bah.com> wrote:
> If it helps, RulesUtil.containsKeywordString()  checks to see if a string
> passed in is present in a list of keywords held in the class.

maybe it would work if you asserted your keywords as a List<String>
global and then did something like

s1 : Sensor( source == "X", $rfp : RFP , $rfp memberOf keywordList , $tcn : TCN)

But I'm not sure if "memberOf" would work in this case since the
documentation states that it requires a variable.

Best regards
Marcus