[rules-users] FW: Implementation of expert system

Binyala, Krishna Gopal IN BLR SISL krishna.binyala at siemens.com
Wed Sep 17 22:11:25 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am new to drools community...

I want to develop an expert system for medical application using drools.
can you please let me know how to use history data in drools... Because
as far as i know we have to keep all the data in the working memory to
access.

How should i implement such system?

Would be better if you can provide some reference to existing expert
system implemented using drools.

Thanks in advance.

Krishna Gopal

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes
on...

Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment thereto contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank You.