[rules-users] Drools Research Network

Mark Proctor mproctor at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 15:17:22 EDT 2008

I'm trying to get together a single source of knowledge on all the
drools related research going on and various institutes involved. I've
setup a wiki page to capture this information, if you are able to add to
it please do. It contains a list of the projects, as well as the
universities and mentors associated with Drools research.

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/DroolsInAcademia

The wiki page can be edited by anyone who has registered and logged in,
the registration link should be on the top of the page.

Mark