[rules-users] Deployment on WS 6.1 & Glassfish 9

Steve Nunez steve.nunez at illation.com.au
Wed Sep 24 02:07:40 EDT 2008

I've also been experiencing problems with deploying Guvnor on
WebSphere 6.1, as well as Glassfish 9. In both cases there are problem
with initialising with Seam components.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've opened up a JIRA issue
(GUVNOR-11) to track this, but I'm told that it's not a Guvnor problem
per se, but a problem with the AS & seam.

Since I don't have a choice in AS (Application Server), I'm going to
have to work through this. If anyone else has done so, or is working
on it and would like to share experiences, please contact me, either
on the list or directly.

As a starting point, I'm going to look at the existing wiki and hope
that the information there, although written for the version 4 BRMS,
will be applicable to 'Guvnor'. It's also been suggested that we look
at the Seam user groups for leads.

Regards,
     - SteveN