[rules-users] Deployment on WS 6.1 & Glassfish 9

Rick Lacy jrlacy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 16:47:27 EDT 2008

Hi SeveN,

It's been a while since I tried this, but I had the BRMS that was current as
of Drools 4.05 running ok on WAS 6.1  You can read about using seam on WAS
here

http://docs.jboss.com/seam/latest/reference/en-US/html/websphere.html

The short version is that WAS includes an old version of faces.  You have to
package a recent ( 1.2 ) version of faces with the BRMS and set the
classloading policy for the application to be PARENT_LAST in the admin
console so that the newer versions of the jsf classes are loaded.

Good luck!

- Rick