[rules-users] Drools 5 RoadMap

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Sep 29 16:17:07 EDT 2008

Rout, Sushanta (ThoughtMill) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to know more information about Drools 5 Future Roadmap? When I
> go to http://www.jboss.org/drools/downloads.html I see the below.
> Hence want to know when a stable production release will be done or
> any relevant information on this?

M2 is ready, edson is just sorting out the permissions to upload it. we
should have everything frozen for M3 in about a week or so again, then
it's lock down while we wait for bug fixes. I was hoping to have 5.0
final for BRF, but looks like it's more likely to just be a stable
candidate release, aiming for final release end of this month.

Mark