[rules-users] Date format [MMM-dd-yyyy] can NOT work in Chinese environment. How to set locale or language of drools?

Zeke xanadu860122 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:11:57 EDT 2009

Hi, Friends:
  I am using Drools 4.0.7. I set the date format as [MMM-dd-yyyy], My
machine locale is China, and the language is Chinese. I find that if I have
a rule like "when date > Jan-01-2009", drools will throw exception like
"Jan-01-2009 does not follow [MMM-dd-yyyy]". But if I change "Jan" to
Chinese charactor which is "一月",  runtime will be OK.  So I think it is a
locale/language issue.
  Is there anyway to set locale/language of drools? That is even if my
environment is Chinese, I still can use the English date format? Or is there
any other way can help me out?

Thanks
- Zeke