[rules-users] is this kind of App right for DROOLS?

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 02:01:00 EDT 2009

Yes, drools can handle this, and can handle the volume.  You may want to consider sequential mode execution, though.  See attached code for some simple matching rules.  In the example there's a 5% chance a transaction with a given id will not be present.  You could mock this up further to have rules to handle matching in the case a simple match isn't possible.