[rules-users] Sudoku example in Guvnor 5.0.0 CR1

Ingold, Jonathan jonathan.ingold at jackson.com
Wed Apr 29 17:36:36 EDT 2009

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has tried using Guvnor with the Sudoku example
in examples for 5.0.0 CR1.  We are looking at Guvnor's functionality and
I'm have difficulty running any successful scenario's against the Sudoku
rules in Guvnor.  I know this is one of the more complex examples in the
drl package but it seems that there would have to be a lot of work done
to get any benefit from Guvnor without rewriting some of the Java
Classes.  Anyone willing to share any experiences with this?

Thanks,

Jon