[rules-users] Stateless session and rule flows

Seaver, Daniel (GE Healthcare) dan.seaver at ge.com
Thu Apr 30 19:59:22 EDT 2009

Yoni,
The way I do this is within the ruleset. I have an initialization rule
that looks something like this:

	drools.getWorkingMemory().startProcess("ruleflow id");
end

By not putting anything in the "when" clause, the rule gets activated
and put on the agenda first.

Dan

Hi Guys,

We are trying to work with drools with stateless session (Sequential)
and to apply rule flows.

we use the following code:

//define diagnosis and patient here

 StatelessSession session = ruleBase.newStatelessSession(); //Here we
would like to use: session.startProcess("ruleflow id") but this is a
method which belongs to //StatefullSession only.
 session.execute(new Object[] {diagnosis, patient});

How can we do that in steteless mode?

Thanks,

Yoni