[rules-users] accumulate function help

SzA84 szepesiandras at citromail.hu
Thu Dec 3 14:04:32 EST 2009

Hi!

I would like to use the accumulate function in my rule. I found this:
http://www.docjar.com/html/api/org/drools/compiler/PackageBuilderConfiguration.java.html

but i don't know exactly, which imports I need to the package and how can I
make it work.
This is my rule:

rule "aktivitas"
       when
               Adattipus(ertek == "mozgas")

               $max_sorszam : Number()
                       from accumulate(MertAdat($sorszam : sorszam),
                                                       max($sorszam))

               $aktiv_mozgas_cimke_szam : Number(intValue < 90)
                       from accumulate(MertAdat(sorszam > $max_sorszam - (7
* 24 * 60), $cimke : cimke == "aktiv_mozgas"),
                                                       count($cimke))

Sorry for this simple question!