[rules-users] accumulate function help

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 04:04:55 EST 2009

You want this rule to fire if there are less than 90 measurements labelled
"active movement" in the
last 7*24*60 measurements?

The only thing I can spot is incorrect syntax in the second accumulate:
   from accumulate(MertAdat(sorszam > ($max_sorszam - 7 * 24 * 60), $cimke :
cimke == "aktiv_mozgas"),

The required imports are as usual: all the classes you refer to in the rule,
Adattypus and MertAdat.

If there are more problems, please post the error message(s).

-W