[rules-users] Trivial rule with condition in RHS won't compile, help please

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 16:19:17 EST 2009

Well, technically you choose a different dialect because you want different functionality, so consistency isn't a requirement.  I do agree that the difference is not intuitive.  I'm not sure why they're disabled in mvel.  Dev d00ds?  If the reason is just to enforce the "you shouldn't have conditions in the RHS" pattern then I don't think that's sufficient.