[rules-users] Debuggin in Eclipse

chris richmond richmond.cd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:44:46 EST 2009

Yes, I converted it to a Drools project and I do have errors being flagged
in my drools file if I have them.  Still nothing.  I am very frustrated ....

I am still able to stop at breakpoints in rules files by creating a drools
project from scratch and Debug As - > Drools application, but something
about converting an existing project and debugging it.