[rules-users] Possible bug in ruleflow result mappings

nuzz Paul.Edwards at hyro.com
Thu Dec 17 00:21:50 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have setup a ruleflow. Within that ruleflow I have create a custom
workflow item Handler. At the completion of execution I am calling:

manager.completeWorkItem(workItem.getId(), results);

Where results contains an item called batchRequest which is a map. Now I
want to map this batchRequest into a variable called model. It does NOT
work. It will only map if the variable I'm mapping to is called
batchRequest, the same as the item I'm reading from results map. I'm pretty
certain I should be able to map into a variable with a different name....

This is very frustrating as I have to then have an action node next to map
it into model so that I can continue.

Thanks
P.