[rules-users] Compile Challenges December 20, 2009

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:03:43 EST 2009

Pete,

That should work :)
But the jars are in the jboss repo, which sadly isn't synced to the
central maven repo.

Just try:

   <repositories>
         <repository>
             <id>repository.jboss.org</id>
             <url>http://repository.jboss.org/maven2</url>
             <snapshots>
                 <enabled>false</enabled>
             </snapshots>
             <releases>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
             </releases>
         </repository>
   </repositories>
     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.drools.solver</groupId>
         <artifactId>drools-solver-core</artifactId>
         <version>5.1.0-m1</version>
     </dependency>

Once m2 is out, solver will be renamed to planner:

   <repositories>
         <repository>
             <id>repository.jboss.org</id>
             <url>http://repository.jboss.org/maven2</url>
             <snapshots>
                 <enabled>false</enabled>
             </snapshots>
             <releases>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
             </releases>
         </repository>
   </repositories>
     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.drools.planner</groupId>
         <artifactId>drools-planner-core</artifactId>
         <version>5.1.0-m2</version>
     </dependency>

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet