[rules-users] Compile Challenges December 20, 2009

Pete Carapetyan pete at datafundamentals.com
Tue Dec 22 13:51:37 EST 2009

Geoffrey I must be making this much more difficult to understand.

All I want to do is the same thing I do for any other project which I
use, and have used for years.

Add a dependency to the project. Then the code compiles. Nothing more
complex than that should be required for a user (does not apply to
drools developer which I am not)

like this, if I was going to add poi, for example:

		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.poi</groupId>
			<artifactId>poi</artifactId>
			<version>3.5-FINAL</version>
		</dependency>

Again, apologies for making this seem complex.